Dear Pet Lover’s pet,
Are you itching to go to the Dumb Friends League’s Furry Scurry? Do you need some help convincing your owner to take you?
Below are a few tips from the pets at the Dumb Friends League (Denver, Colorado 80231) that are sure to get your owner to take you to the big event on May 7:
- While watching TV, be sure to start barking uncontrollably whenever you see a Furry Scurry commercial on 9NEWS
- Listen closely! Every time your owner says the words “Furry” or “Scurry,” assume the begging position
- While on a walk at Washington Park, use your leash to wrap yourself around every pole you can find so your owner knows just how much you like to spend time in the park
- Chew up all of your owner’s T-shirts to signal it’s time to register for the Furry Scurry and get that terrific, 2011 limited-edition Furry Scurry T-shirt
- Start training today! Grab your leash and take your owner on a two-mile walk around your neighborhood in preparation for the path at Washington Park
Think about all the pets at shelters that aren’t as lucky as you are. You can help them find good homes like yours by asking your owner to register now and collect pledges for the May 7 Furry Scurry. Thanks a lot for your help.